Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Trip To VA Beach!




Two weekends ago my (Katie) Aunt Patty and Uncle Bruce visited and stayed at the Marriott in VA beach!! Which is our fav; because we LOVE the pool!! It was in the mid-90's and a great pool/ beach day!! Gavin loved it! He even got his first "ride" on a waterslide! I was 26 weeks prego in this pic and in the OBX pic with "Aunt" Tosha I was 13 weeks. It's amazing the difference in 13 weeks! Perhaps my black suit would have been more slimming!! The pic with the four of us, is my Aunt Patty, my Mom, and my sis Michelle. :)

2 comments:

The Milne Family said...

Who are all the people in the photos? Looks like fun!

Josh Katie and Gavin said...

That's my Aunt Patty, my Mom, and my sis Michelle! I forgot to go back in and add that info!!