Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gavin's Clothes :)



It's hard to believe that this little guy could have soo many clothes already!! I haven't added his new Steelers pj's, his Steelers bibs, or his Steelers socks yet into his Steelers "section". As you can see, Gavin has a 45 gallon bin of clothes that Aunt Tosha and I picked up a month or so ago from a sweet Craigslister in VA Beach! I was able to hand pick all of the clothes that I wanted from 8 tubs of clothes that she had! Wow, and I thought we had a lot of clothes!! We're hoping to get some serious work done upstairs this weekend!! (In Gavin's room and our poor, stacked to the ceiling with clutter guest room!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some day Gavin will thank his Aunt Tosha for helping you handpick his clothes for 4 HOURS!! haha...Can't wait to meet this little man!

Josh Katie and Gavin said...

LOL!!! You know it was a GREAT time!! Especially when we had to back track after one lady stood us up!!