Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Feeling like a human being again!!

All of a sudden, yesterday and today, I've began to feel like a real, normal human being again. (Not some crazy, sick, sleepy prego person) Thanks for the prayers because I think they've been helping big time!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) Well, I'm still pretty sleepy! I actually got some laundry and dusting done! LOL Big accomplishment, I know!

Thank you Dr. Dan, last night I switched back to Flintstones vitamins; I think that helps a ton! Thank you Dr. Julie, your advice has been awesome as well!!!!!! Keep praying that the nausea will stay away!! I think I feel good enough to go back to the gym!! It's soo great not feeling nauseated all day! I've even been off the Zofran for 24 hours!! YAY!!

1 comment:

Laura Cain said...

Yay! I'm glad you're feeling better! Take care :)